Anagha is fondly called as Ana by many. She has been passionate about cooking right from childhood and began baking at the age of 15. Her biggest asset is her profound knowledge in the field of Food Science which was further enhanced by a Diploma in Baking Science and Technology from American Institute of Baking, Manhattan, Kansas.
She honed her cake decorations skills with courses at Wilton School of Cake Decorating, Chicago. With a huge experience in retail and home baking, she has now ventured into teaching, which she enjoys immensely.
At Ana’s Baking Studio, we try to bring together the best baking and culinary talent from India and outside under one roof. We cater to aspiring bakers and cooking enthusiasts of all ages and abilities.
Please visit our ‘cooking n more’ page to know more about other culinary classes conducted at our studio.
Our event calendar lists all the workshops which will be conducted in the upcoming months.
- State-of the art facility
- Extremely professional set-up with user-friendly equipment
- Well Designed
- Tranquil colors & cheerful atmosphere
- Dream Kitchen to work in
- Hot water tap for cleaning
- Other accessories such as turn tables, spatulas, scrapers, mixing bowls etc shall be provided as required.